ProRestore™ Mediclean disinfectant Spray plus II with (isopropyl alcohol) as the main active ingredient to disinfect biological agents such as molds, bacteria and viruses.
Sold in 1 gal US (3.78 L) bottle.
Discontinued product only 3 remaining.
ProRestore™ manufacturer product code: Mediclean disinfectant Spray plus II
This product is approved by Health Canada and has been assigned a drug identification number (DIN: 00614971) under the Food and Drugs Act.
Mediclean disinfectant Spray plus II® is ideal for the restoration professionals, be they specialized in mold remediation or disaster recovery clean-up. This product is usually the second step to mold remediation, after the clean-up and stain removing on affected materials.
This innovative pH 9 aqueous solution has been designed to disinfect molds, odor-causing bacteria and other germs on porous (carpets, textiles), semi-porous (cement, wood) and non-porous (plastic, metal) materials. Mediclean disinfectant Spray plus II® doesn't emit toxic fumes unlike chlorine-based bleaching agents.
Mediclean disinfectant Spray plus II disinfectant leaves a fresh mint-like scent after use.
No dilution is required, the Mediclean disinfectant Spray plus IIy® disinfectant has been designed as a ready-made product.
The approximate coverage rate ranges between 500 ft2 to 1000 ft2/gal US and depends heavily on the porosity of the materials and the amount of product applied.
The manufacturer recommends to mix thoroughly and often while the product is used. The Mediclean disinfectant Spray plus II® disinfectant should be applied with the help of a hand operated pump (SACC2) or powered sprayer, a fogger, an automated metering system or a gravity drip dispenser. This product should be he amount applied depends on the material treated, but the result should be a saturated material. Repeat spraying weekly or when necessary to control mold growth.
The manufacturer recommends keeping the container capped even when in use because the product evaporates rapidly.
The manufacturer gives no indication as to the necessary time to a full effect, but asserts that the surface must be fully saturated. This product kills viruses such as those causing Influenza A (H1N1), bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus (causes skin infection, toxic shock syndrome) and fungi such as Trichophyton interdigitale.
One must take the necessary precautions to handle this product, since it is alcohol-based. Wear hand protectors such as rubber gloves (G561) and a rubber apron (VT1264) to serve as a shield between clothes and the product. It is also strongly recommended to wear respiratory protection in the work zone if not well ventilated or if the application equipment can create a cloud capable getting in contact with eyes and other mucous membranes. Also wear safety goggles (YG454) when handling this product, since it is quite irritating to the eyes.
Wear the necessary protective gear. Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes and skin. In the event of contact, flush thoroughly with water. Food should always be stored away or protected from this product.
Keep away from the reach of children at a cooler temperature than room temperature.
|Type of product||Safety equipment|
|Main category||Industrial accessoiries|
|Sub category||Asbestos decontamination|
|Name of the product||Isopropyl alcohol disinfectant|
|Features||Active principle based on 2-propanol (isopropyl alcohol) for the decontamination of molds, bacteria and viruses|
|Capacity in Gallon (US)/ capacity in liters||1 gal (US) / 3.7 liters|
|Length (in/cm)||13 in / 33 cm|
|Width (in/cm)||7 in / 17.8 cm|
|Height (in/cm)||7 in / 17.78 cm|
|Weight (lb/kg)||8.7 lb / 3.94 Kg|
|Return conditions||No returnable if used. For more information about our return policy, please refer to the "Orders and Returns" link on the home page|