First aid kit with 30 types of items. Supplied in a reusable, heavy-duty metal case. The case opens sideways and closes with a latch. The case includes a carrying handle on top, and its backing has four perforations for wall mounting.
Recommended for daycares, early childhood centers, childcare centers, etc.
- 1 first aid booklet (PS811);
- 1 pair of scissors for bandages (PS701);
- 12 safety pins (PS703);
- 1 pair of forceps for splinters (tweezers) (PS724);
- 3 eye shields (PS511);
- 3 eye pads (PS514);
- 25 benzalkonium chloride antiseptic towelettes (PS215-A);
- 25 alcohol prep pads (PS214-A);
- 100 adhesive plastic plasters 2 cm X 7.5 cm (PS100);
- 100 fabric plasters 2.2 cm X 7.5 cm (PS107);
- 10 fabric plasters for knuckles (PS112-A);
- 5 fingertip fabric bandages, large (PS104-A);
- 25 fabric plasters for fingertips, small (PS105-A);
- 6 triangular bandages (PS408);
- 4 compressive bandages 10 cm (PS319);
- 4 sterile gauze pads 5 cm X 5 cm (PS300);
- 12 sterile gauze pads 7.5 cm X 7.5 cm (PS302);
- 25 sterile gauze pads 10 cm X 10 cm (PS304);
- 4 elastic gauze dressings 5 cm X 9.1 m (PS310);
- 2 elastic gauze dressings 7.5 cm X 9.1 m (PS311);
- 4 elastic gauze dressings 10 cm X 9.1 m (PS312);
- 2 hypoallergenic Transpore adhesive tape 2.54 cm X 9.1 m (PS415);
- 1 emergency rescue blanket (PS713);
- 1 elastic bandage roll 7.5 cm X 91 cm (PS404);
- 1 instant cold pack in a box, 10 cm x 15 cm (PS614);
- 1 penlight with batteries (PS751);
- 5 pairs of latex gloves (PS706);
- 1 child-sized CPR facial shield with valve (PS851);
- 2 digital thermometers for oral and rectal use, batteries included (PS752);
- 100 disposable thermometer sheaths (PS753);
- 3 resealable clear plastic bags 15 cm X 23 cm;
- 1 metal box (TR04B).
width 38 cm x height 31 cm x depth 10 cm
(width 15” x height 12 ¼" x depth 4").
In the province of Quebec, the minimum first aid kit contents for a daycare center or an early childhood education center are those listed in the Annexe I of the Règlement sur les services de garde éducatifs à l'enfance.
The contents of this first aid kit surpass the minimum content requirements.