Carbon monoxide (CO) and explosive gas detector. Multi-gas digital readout displays CO levels and detects propane gas and natural gas. UL and CSA approved.
The ultimate choice for providing protection from carbon monoxide and gas leaks.
Easy to install, just plug in a wall outlet (120 V AC, 60 mA max, 60 Hz). With back-up battery (9 V DC) to provide continuous protection in case of a power failure. Replacement batteries: Duracell MN1604 or MX1604, or Energizer 522.
With digital memory that saves the highest level of CO detected. With test/reset button.
This product is intended for use in indoor residential locations. It is not designed to measure compliance with commercial or industrial standards. It may not fully safeguard individuals with specific medical conditions. Individuals who have special notification needs or with medical problems should consider using warning devices which provide audible, visual or tactile signals for notifications of hazardous conditions, including carbon monoxide concentration under 30 ppm. If in doubt, consult a medical practitioner.
Kidde recommends that every home should at least one CSA listed carbon monoxide alarm located near sleeping areas.
Operates between 10% and 95% relative humidity (RH). Operates at temperatures between 4.4°C (40°F) and 37,8°C (100°F).
Replace these devices after 84 month (7 year).
This Kidde carbon monoxide alarm meets required response times as follows:
70 ppm, within 60 to 240 minutes.
150 ppm, within 10 to 50 minutes.
400 ppm, within 4 to 15 minutes.
Technical data sheet and installation manual available as PDF documents (English and French), attached below.
|Type of product||Safety equipment|
|Main category||Fire protection|
|Sub category||Fire protection accessories|
|Approved/Certified||UL and CSA compliant|
|Features||Connection to 120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Includes||Includes a 9V back-up battery|
|Height (in/cm)||3 in / 7.6 cm|
|Length (in/cm)||11 in / 27.94 cm|
|Width (in/cm)||8 in / 20.3 cm|
|Weight (lb/kg)||1.1 lbs / 0.49 Kg|
|Recommended use temperature||40°F to 100°F / 4.4°C to 37.8°C|
|Useful life||84 months of use (7 years)|
|Return conditions||No returnable if used. For more information about our return policy, please refer to the "Orders and Returns" link on the home page.|
No customer reviews for the moment.